Investment in real estate is a well proven means to wealth creation. The keys to real estate investment involve:
- the right land
- the right product
- the right price
- the right market conditions
NHS Developments was formed to identify suitable investment opportunities for development. A rigorous feasibility and assessment protocol is applied to all potential opportunities which are then either disgarded or progressed based on their forecast economic return.
Opportunities which survive this process are then made available for consideration by investors on the basis of achieving a handsome return.
Typically these projects involve medium density developments however with the vast experience the New Home Shop Group enjoys, the future involves far larger projects such as broadacre developments, multi level apartment complexes and even mixed use/commercial developments.
Some of our previous projects include:
- Bendigo Bank Headquarters – 120 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands
- Como Plaza – 651 Chapel St, Sth Yarra
- Menzies Malvern – High St and Glenferrie Rd, Malvern
- Nautica Apartments – 65 Beach St, Port Melbourne
- Saltwater Quay (Rifle Range estate, Williamstown)
- Saltwater Serviced Apartments, Restaurant and Reception Centre (Gem Pier, Williamstown)
- Grandview Apartments – 30 Marine Pde, Southport
- Transmetro Melbourne (Serviced apartments) – Jolimont Rd, Melbourne
- University Grange – LaTrobe Uni, Bundoora
- Victoria Point – 100 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands
- Auto Showrooms, Western Hwy, Caroline Springs
Should you have what you consider to be a property worthy of development, feel free to contact us directly.